Weather as it relates to good fishing...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkynathan

Reaction score
Loading up yesterday afternoon I talked to a guy that told me there's a decent, but small (~100 acres) bass lake about 25 miles south of here. I was thinking about going to try it out tonight. One problem though, a small but severe storm moved through that area last night (we skirted the edge here). Severe as in...it produced a couple funnel clouds and at least one sighted tornado. Weather today is 85-90, 5-10mph NNW winds and clear skies.

Am I wasting my time running down there tonight? Figured I'd have lines wet by 6:45.

I'd give it a try...To me, anytime is a good time to go fishing :) Watch out for debris in the water that will knock off your lower unit..

I've had good luck before and after fronts move through. If it rained and maybe cooled the water a little, the fishing could be good. I would fish a feeder creek or incoming water where the bass stack up waiting for something to get washed to them with the increased flow.

Latest posts