Michael Jackson Dead

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
www.tmz.com

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Is that for real? I just heard on the news station I listen to that he had what appeared to be a heart attack, but no mention of him dying. That would suck... and they always come in threes.

Yup... the LA Times has it posted that the king of pop is no more. What a shame. Back in the days of thriller and billy jean before he weirded out, he was the da man.

poolie said:
Yup... the LA Times has it posted that the king of pop is no more. What a shame. Back in the days of thriller and billy jean before he weirded out, he was the da man.

Yep, he had a lot of talent for sure - too bad he "weirded out" as you say, but let's not forget that, with all his talent, hits, fame & fortune, he was a Pedophile and his early demise is fine with me... Sorry Jim, if I became too political - but, I have no sympathy for child molesters..... 'nuff said from me....

FishingCop said:
poolie said:

Yep, he had a lot of talent for sure - too bad he "weirded out" as you say, but let's not forget that, with all his talent, hits, fame & fortune, he was a Pedophile and his early demise is fine with me... Sorry Jim, if I became too political - but, I have no sympathy for child molesters..... 'nuff said from me....

I agree 100%.

I grew up watching him sing with the Jackson 5 and then strike out on his own.Then around the early 90's things got really strange with him and I kind of feel out with his crazy white women look.Next worst thing that sealed his fate with me ever being a fan again was the child molesting charges.Maybe it was just parents using their kid(s) to make a buck off him,but I think there was to much evidence to dismiss it.Therefore I am relieved that he is no more.

You can tell I keep up with pop culture these days. I'd pretty much forgotten about the pedophile stuff.

.... I had the jacket, black with red stripes.... I think I was like 5 years old.

I used to wear that jacket and play Rambo, but of course I was one of the ghouls when I wore the jacket playing

BassAddict said:
With the amount of fame he had it was no wonder he was a wack job!! On the Pedophile thing im sure he will be judged on and receive what he deserves.

How many child stars, etc aren't whack jobs. I'm glad I grew up a normal middle class life.

KMixson said:
FishingCop said:
poolie said:

I agree 100%.

x3 , I remember those stupid gloves in school, alot of kids had them, some of us would take our IronMaiden(we were a following) hats off and tourment the glove kids with them, OK maybe harrased, well, just might have bloodied some noses here and there. We was just trying to teach them they shouldn't walk around with one glove on,especially if it looked like Liberace owned it

michael-jackson.gif

I'm with fishingcop, seen the damaged lives of too many pedophiles and MJ types. There is not cure but THE cure. MJ just got cured. Lucifer was waiting!!!!! :twisted:

Latest posts