how bout a "do it yourself" or "projects&quot

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Somewhere where if you are doing something to your boat you can post it for a tutorial. When my boat comes in I plan on doing a few things to it and taking pics while I do it so people can reference it or use it if they want to do the same things.

BRYCE said:
Oh, I guess that would fall under boat modificatons, huh? :oops:

I just added that section today, So you probably did not see it until after you posted. No big deal! I love the tutorial idea. There is really not that much YET :D

I had a buddy install a fishfinder in the front, but did not take any pictures or anything like that and I regret it, Because that is something that could be done by the average guy with a few tools. :cry:

Thats one of the things I will do. I also want to put in a recessed TM pedal. I am going to do one for an onboard charger and I am going to do one for an aftermarket dash gauge too. Should be pretty cool.

BRYCE said:
Thats one of the things I will do. I also want to put in a recessed TM pedal. I am going to do one for an onboard charger and I am going to do one for an aftermarket dash gauge too. Should be pretty cool.

Awesome! :D

Latest posts