Happy Birthday to......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Spent the day cleaning the toxic dump of a pool (I hate it). And now my boys are coming over for beers, burgers, and hopefully get some work done on my little crawdad.

I got a gift card so I am buying a new battery for the Trolling motor!

Happy Birthday Jim, since you aren't going fishing I'll try for a lunker for you. You can have a few beers for me. Have a great day Jim :Beer:

groovin.gif
Happy Birthday, Big Guy !!
groovin.gif

Happy b'day Oh Great One. Since I still cant the mugs up I'll dance for ya, oh no I wont, maybe I'll eat some popcorn, oh no I wont, maybe I'll whistle a tune for ya, no can do Mr. Jim, oh heck I'll just give you the CLAP =D> Freaken finally :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
Since I still cant the mugs up I'll dance for ya, oh no I wont, maybe I'll eat some popcorn, oh no I wont, maybe I'll whistle a tune for ya, no can do Mr. Jim, oh heck I'll just give you the CLAP =D> Freaken finally :mrgreen:

Enough excuses Mr. Moo!! Here is how you make these faces with text commands.

:beer: -------------------> ":beer:"
\:D/ --------------> "\:D/"
:popcorn: -----------------> ":popcorn:"
:- -----------------> ":-"

All these faces are made without the quotes, I wont even comment on you giving Jim the clap!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

Latest posts