Billy Mays here... not anymore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
What's up with all the people dying the last couple days? The latest is the obnoxious pitchman Billy Mays. Found dead in his bed this morning. At least he was better than the Sham Wow guy.

https://www.tmz.com/

I guess he hit his head pretty bad while the plane was landing and he wasn't wearing a seat belt. Must have had some sort of head trauma.

So why do we alway start doing math when celebrities pass away? Michael Jackson was 50, Billy Mays was 50, Popeye is gonna be 50 in Sept... :shock:

Popeye said:
So why do we alway start doing math when celebrities pass away? Michael Jackson was 50, Billy Mays was 50, Popeye is gonna be 50 in Sept... :shock:
Popeye the Sailor is over 50. I've been watching him all my life and I'm 60. #-o

Seriously, I wouldn't worry. You're not a celebrity. :wink:

DocWatson said:
Popeye said:
Popeye the Sailor is over 50. I've been watching him all my life and I'm 60. #-o

Seriously, I wouldn't worry. You're not a celebrity. :wink:

Ha, he's a celebrity here on TinBoats, right :?: :lol: :lol:

must of put to much oxi clean in the laundry

this is getting crazy. though i could care less about "celebs" i hope this trend dies off #-o

Latest posts