2nd page of smilies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :-({|=

Must be something with your computer! You better give Bill a call.

No Beer Mugs for me again...........

I'm running IE 6 but it has worked in the past. The last time I got it to work was after I rebooted the PC.

I noticed this morning when I was trying to use them that the syntax to insert the image was printing to the header of the popup smilie window instead of the reply field. I picked a smilie multiple times and it printed the syntax to the header multiple times.

\:D/

glad to hear it wasn't just me!

Now see.....I got the smiley above, but when I went back for the beer mugs it doesn't work.... #-o

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this either, but this site has been slow to respond to my type speed. I don't have the same problem on other sites. It's as if I'm typing faster than the text can keep up.

if someone can tell me how to post a screen shot, I'll show you the error I'm getting. Or, give me an email and I will send you it via a word doc.

email sent

IE8

Version: 8.0.6001.18702
Cipher Strength: 128-bit

:postpics:

It seems very sporadic with mine. I don't think I can post more than one now from the second page of smilies in the same reply.

This is all that I get when I try to use the pop up window.

Changing browsers from IE6 is not an option.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 214
So I just tried something, see if it happens to you.

I did a "reply" to this thread and clicked on "view more smilies" and I was able to add all the smilies I wanted.

I then did a "reply" typed a word or two then clicked on "View more smilies" and was not able to add smilies.

So if the box is balnk you can add smilies, if I type in anything I can not add smilies from the "view more smilies" box.

Can someone with the issue confirm this?

I did this on IE7. Firefox had no issues whatsoever.

Latest posts