Landing on the Moon

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
This stunning YouTube video shows the reality behind the first lunar landing. It was an incredible moment in history. Millions of people witnessed it on television. But they only saw a fraction of the drama that unfolded.

The lunar landing was reported as a flawless operation. But the view from the control room was much different. In this video, you’ll get the story straight from those involved.

These men rode to the moon by the seat of their pants. They were seconds away from disaster on multiple occasions. Everyone involved is already a hero. After watching this, you’ll respect them even more.

P.S. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iSPQTfp5vJE&rel=0&color1=0x666666&color2=0xd3d3d3&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iSPQTfp5vJE&rel=0&color1=0x666666&color2=0xd3d3d3&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I think the whole moon landing thing was a complete sham. If I know america well enough, and we landed on the moon, we would have def. went back and colonized it at some point since then. Every year we send maned, and unmaned rockets into space, but we never went back to the moon. Pretty weird if you ask me.

Well if you believe NASA, there have been 6 manned landings.

That said, I doubt you do... :lol:

mr.fish said:
I think the whole moon landing thing was a complete sham. If I know america well enough, and we landed on the moon, we would have def. went back and colonized it at some point since then. Every year we send maned, and unmaned rockets into space, but we never went back to the moon. Pretty weird if you ask me.

The one thing I always say to people who don't believe we made it to the moon is to keep in mind, this was during the Cold War. Thus, the Soviets, and everyone else, were watching us harder than a hawk. Now, think about how many thousands of people were involved in the lunar program. If it was all made up, it sure is hard to fathom how, in these thousands of people under constant scrutiny, there was not one reliable information leak. I guarantee that the way tensions were during that time, if there was one reliable leak, the Soviets and the News Media would have been ALL OVER it. There is just no way to fake such an astronomical event, that included so many thousands of people, and not have the truth discovered in 40 years, especially during the Cold War.

bassboy1 said:
mr.fish said:
I think the whole moon landing thing was a complete sham. If I know America well enough, and we landed on the moon, we would have def. went back and colonized it at some point since then. Every year we send manned, and unmanned rockets into space, but we never went back to the moon. Pretty weird if you ask me.

The one thing I always say to people who don't believe we made it to the moon is to keep in mind, this was during the Cold War. Thus, the Soviets, and everyone else, were watching us harder than a hawk. Now, think about how many thousands of people were involved in the lunar program. If it was all made up, it sure is hard to fathom how, in these thousands of people under constant scrutiny, there was not one reliable information leak. I guarantee that the way tensions were during that time, if there was one reliable leak, the Soviets and the News Media would have been ALL OVER it. There is just no way to fake such an astronomical event, that included so many thousands of people, and not have the truth discovered in 40 years, especially during the Cold War.

Concur on that, bassboy!

Latest posts