New TinBoats design

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
We are working on a new shirt design for the Site. What do you guys think? Do you like the top better or the bottom? Should I try to squeeze the slogan on the bottom?

Attachments

• TBLOGO.png
    TBLOGO.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 464
  • newdesign3.png
    newdesign3.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 359
  • newdesign4.png
    newdesign4.png
    88 KB · Views: 316
Cool & modern, will probably apeal to the younger members. I'd like to see a post of both of them side-by-side - or, over an under :)

I like it.

Can you try an aluminum colored text?

I hope we get enough people to buy this time... but ya know - that in a sticker would look awesome on my boat... that's kind of what I'm going for with the graphics when I decide to redo the outside of the boat. But, it would look good on the vehicle I'm buying to pull my rig around (nothing special, cheap Grand Cherokee 4x4)

TBLOGO.png

I'm just a newbe, but I like it a lot. Its bad***, I would definately buy it.

I know its not the point of this thread, but how bout something like this for a bumpersticker/boat decail
tinboats-2.jpg

Jim said:
I can understand it might be a little tough to read for you old timers :p , Let see (no pun intended) what we can do.

Maybe you can make a special run for the resident geriatrics. Something with a LARGE, BOLD, BLOCK FONT.

:LOL22:

Latest posts