!*&$^@! Theives!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeA57

Reaction score
Over the weekend my dog disappeared and we're beginning to thing that someone took her!!! This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks that I've had something stolen and I'm starting to get P' O'd BIG TIME!!!! Her name is Lizzie and she's a 3 yr old Chocolate Lab. It happened while we were out of town this last weekend. My daughter & son-in-law live with us and they were there. They said that she was in the yard at 11:00 on Sunday morning when they left and when they returned at 4:00 she was gone. No digouts, all the gates still shut but she disappeared. They both went out around the neighborhood and back in the wooded areas behind us on 4 wheelers looking for her and found no trace. She's the type that if she gets out she'll hang around but if something catches her attention (and it always does), she'll wander off 2 or 3 houses down and see what's going on there. If you call her she comes right back and if you don't she may be gone for about 30 minutes but she always comes back. They checked the pound and we've continued checking it since we got back but it's starting to look like she's gone for good.

We've got a couple of new houses going up in the new subdivision right next to us and I'm wondering if maybe one of the workers from there might have taken a lunch time cruise around the neighborhood, spotted her out playing with the boys and came back later. My NDN told me he had a black lab disappear several years ago and he went back and talked to the crews doing construction on a new section of our sub and told them he wanted his dog back in pretty strong terms and lo and behold the next day it showed up in his back yard. It had puncture wounds in it's back and it could hardly move. He said he felt like it had been used to train pit bulls for fighting. Man, I don't even want to think about that happening to Lizzie. She's such a sweet loving dog. Goofy, but man she loves to play...

Mike

Sorry to hear it man! Hopefully the dog just took off for a little while. Keep us posted...and keep your cool before going to talk to those construction guys.

Man that is awful news - I hope that you get her back and will say a prayer for you and your dog.

Oh yeah, if you find the SOB that stole her i suggest you use him (or her0 to train yourself for personal defense

i would start with a pitch fork heated until it is red hot and then get nasty from there

Man, you're having one rotten run of bad luck as of late.

I hope you find out what happened to her and get her back.

We had a basset hound pup stolen once. We had the dog less than 24 hours before someone helped themselves to her. Got her one evening, placed her in a temporary escape proof pen on the carport the next morning and came home at lunch to let her do her business... gone. They even helped themselves to the new leash that was hanging on a hook next to the pen. :x

There are some sorry assed individuals on this earth.

i know what'cha mean about her runing off but always comming home shortly, our lab is the exact same way, and doesnt no what a stranger is..

put flyers all around the neighborhood. tell anybody our suspecious of that you have video

i hope everything turns out ok. you need a trail cam hiddin in your yard with some good bait

man i hate to hear about your dog.i am a big animal person and hate to see a dog get mistreated in any way.i actually have a pitbull rescue,hence the name pitdog.hopefully she just wonderd off for a little while.i'll be praying for ya

Mike, I am sorry to hear about your dog as well. I do hope all turns out well.

I second the idea of Self defense training....

What kind of individual steals a DOG!?!?! I never ever thought that would happen. :evil:

Ignorance is bliss

Will

pitdog said:
man i hate to hear about your dog.i am a big animal person and hate to see a dog get mistreated in any way.i actually have a pitbull rescue,hence the name pitdog.hopefully she just wonderd off for a little while.i'll be praying for ya

Good for you

I hate that people mistreat those dogs - they are so sweet until they get an owner that is not

wasilvers said:
What kind of individual steals a DOG!?!?! I never ever thought that would happen. :evil:

Ignorance is bliss

Will

DITTO, MAN I AM GLAD I LIVE WHERE WE HAVE NEIGHBORS WHO WATCH OUT FOR EVERYONES AREA EVEN IF WE DON'T SOCIALIZE, THATS BOGISS !!

Dang, sorry to hear about your missing dog, and hope you get her back. 14 years ago, on 4th of July weekend (living in a different town) we had our Collie stolen out of our fenced-in back yard. We were not home, and the gate was closed securely, and she couldn't jump the fence, so we pretty much figured she was stolen.

People that do that sort of thing are scum!

Thanks a lot guys. Yeah, she still hasn't shown up. I don't know what else to do. I can't really report her as "stolen" because we don't know that for sure so we're just left hoping and praying that whoever took her is taking care of her. We hadn't had her but about 6 months, we got her for the boys but she quickly became a big part of the family...