I really hate moving!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
1 - my crap is heavy

2 - I have a LOT of crap

3 - The internet guy lied, I have no cable, borrowing a connection now

4 - I can't find my crap, is it here or is it there?

5 - I got sick yesterday, moving with an ear infection really sucks

6 - oh, I dunno, I just feel like bitching :)

Ugh, I feel your pain. When my folks got divorced my dad and I moved all our junk by ourselves in the good old el camino. My dad is a horrible pack rat, he still pays for two garage sized storage units. We moved over 6 years ago :shock: lots of money down the drain. Anybody into old bikes, schwinns and anything else, you name it we probly got it, an entire shed is filled with them.

dampeoples said:
1 - my crap is heavy

2 - I have a LOT of crap

3 - The internet guy lied, I have no cable, borrowing a connection now

4 - I can't find my crap, is it here or is it there?

5 - I got sick yesterday, moving with an ear infection really sucks

6 - oh, I dunno, I just feel like bitching :)

You have my address - let the post office move for you. Just box up those rods, reels and tackle and ship to Pennsylvania.

I will pick up the boat and related items if you like.

See DP, I am always there to lend a helping hand

welcom1.gif

I feel your pain. We moved four years ago. Still had half our stuff in boxes, when we moved again. But, we moved 2 doors down, and that is the WORST way to move. Everything just gets brought in, and thrown down wherever, and never packed up. Our 2 car garage is still full of crap from when we moved 2 years ago. We have about finished with the non tool crap from the workshop, but then still have to organize the many many many many heavy tools, light tools, big tools, little tools, power tools, hand tools, etc etc. that we have. Then, we will have our shop back after 4 years (never had it at the second house).

For those that don't have a huge shop to themselves, you can't understand how bad it is to work around crap, and roll everything outside to use it, and not be able to use many things.

Have fun!
(yeah right)

moving sucks, big time! We moved 4 years ago and closed our sale and purchase and moved on the same day; Even with movers I was homicidal....never again.

We grew up moving every 2-3 years as our dad was career Army, then I did my career in the Navy, and constantly moved. I've been at my present location going on 12 years (longest I've ever lived anywhere in my life)........and I'm through moving! :)

esquired said:
Man - you are a whiner

Cowboy up and get 'er done

Oh yeah, I could care less :p

Now where did I put those one off baits I painted for David?

WHAT!!???!!

Terry tossed them?

FINALLY got my own internet connection, got the shop all ready, and even made some new baits, the Sweet Hog, and a 5" Jerk Shad, I'll put pics of that up later :)

dampeoples said:
esquired said:
Man - you are a whiner

WHAT!!???!!

Terry tossed them?

Terry would never toss my baits - stop it!

dampeoples said:
esquired said:
Man - you are a whiner

WHAT!!???!!

Terry tossed them?

FINALLY got my own internet connection, got the shop all ready, and even made some new baits, the Sweet Hog, and a 5" Jerk Shad, I'll put pics of that up later :)

I hope those baits were just misplaced in a box with a warminster address on them

moving is tough and not a lot of fun
look forward to seeing the new baits

Wayne

redbug said:
dampeoples said:
esquired said:
Man - you are a whiner

WHAT!!???!!

Terry tossed them?

I hope those baits were just misplaced in a box with a warminster address on them

moving is tough and not a lot of fun
look forward to seeing the new baits

Wayne

So, what does DP butt taste like? :D :lol:

I'm not sure... all i taste is the monster bass slime from kissing the bass I catch using his baits!!!

Wayne

Latest posts