Gaffany,SC Serial Killer IS Dead!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben2go

Reaction score
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1:

The police in Gastonia,NC shot and killed the serial killer as he tries to flee a home.

I've been keeping y'all in my prayers... I used to date a girl in Gaffney when I lived near there... scary stuff man

russ010 said:
I've been keeping y'all in my prayers... I used to date a girl in Gaffney when I lived near there... scary stuff man

I don't know anyone in or from Gaffany,but I kinda know the felling they had.We had a serial robber in my neighbor hood, and they never caught him.No one knows what happen to him.It's scary to think that you could be killed without warning for no reason.I hope the police figure out his motive because it was not apparent to anyone,especially the police.

Gotta love it!!! Justice served at no taxpayer expense. Having been a witness at two executions by lethal injection, I can tell you that it's rewarding to occasionally see justice served. I just wish I had been there to see this one.

Absolutely right. Good to see one that won't cost the tax payers to keep their worthless arse alive. =D>

ben2go said:
russ010 said:

I don't know anyone in or from Gaffany,but I kinda know the felling they had.We had a serial robber in my neighbor hood, and they never caught him.No one knows what happen to him.It's scary to think that you could be killed without warning for no reason.I hope the police figure out his motive because it was not apparent to anyone,especially the police.

I work in Gaffney (across from the Peachoid) and I can truthfully say alot of my co-workers are sleeping much better after yesterdays news. It seems this guy was mostly a drunk, and had little care for human life.... anybody's. He got what he deserved.

Word is starting to come out that his RAP sheet is 25 pages long with numerous violent felonies and incarcerations. Could have saved lives had they just kept him. #-o

A rap sheet 25 pages long, huh? Let's hear it for the criminal justice system! Actually, he did pretty well. He got out of prison in April and made it a whole two months before he killed five people. And some of my friends wonder why a pack everywhere I go.

Deadmeat said:
A rap sheet 25 pages long, huh? Let's hear it for the criminal justice system! Actually, he did pretty well. He got out of prison in April and made it a whole two months before he killed five people. And some of my friends wonder why a pack everywhere I go.

Same here, You living in ATL have seen a lot of the stuff that goes on here, First thing I did after seeing a bit of this area was apply for my permit. 90% of the people I work with have them as well. In Dekalb county, you just dont know what is going to happen from one second to the next.

river_wolf said:
Deadmeat said:

Same here, You living in ATL have seen a lot of the stuff that goes on here, First thing I did after seeing a bit of this area was apply for my permit. 90% of the people I work with have them as well. In Dekalb county, you just dont know what is going to happen from one second to the next.

The Cherokee county sheriff's office is trying to get an investigation open to try to keep this from happening again.He had a 25 page rap sheet and been in jail/prison in many different states.At least this is what I gathered from the news confrences on TV.

ben2go said:
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1:

The police in Gastonia,NC shot and killed the serial killer as he tries to flee a home.
wow. i was in gastonia on monday.

i figured russ would of had his army after him being in the same county and all :wink:

anyway im glad to hear another wierdo on the streets is dead

Loggerhead Mike said:
i figured russ would of had his army after him being in the same county and all :wink:

well.. the cherokee county they are talking about is in South Carolina (where I'm from, but I'm from Lancaster County)... I live in Cherokee county in Georgia.

Believe me, I'd be surprised if there weren't some rednecks in Gaffney out roaming the streets looking for him. You'd notice them with the big rebel flags flying from the rear of their monster trucks, while having about 15 people in the bed with 12ga shotguns filled with XX Buckshot

russ010 said:
Loggerhead Mike said:

well.. the cherokee county they are talking about is in South Carolina (where I'm from, but I'm from Lancaster County)... I live in Cherokee county in Georgia.

Believe me, I'd be surprised if there weren't some rednecks in Gaffney out roaming the streets looking for him. You'd notice them with the big rebel flags flying from the rear of their monster trucks, while having about 15 people in the bed with 12ga shotguns filled with XX Buckshot

:LOL22: There were a few mobs like that out in the country were two of the murders took place.

Latest posts