Thinking about buying a smartcar!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude those things are small... I've been beside some in my honda, and I look like a mack truck next to them. If you don't plan on doing much highway driving, I'd say you'd be alright... I'd be scared to death here in ATL with one though - people drive like maniacs... come to think of it, people in smart cars drive even worse down here because they can fit in tighter spaces between cars going down the interstate!

by the way - your picture didn't show up on my screen...

russ010 said:
dude those things are small... I've been beside some in my honda, and I look like a mack truck next to them. If you don't plan on doing much highway driving, I'd say you'd be alright... I'd be scared to death here in ATL with one though - people drive like maniacs... come to think of it, people in smart cars drive even worse down here because they can fit in tighter spaces between cars going down the interstate!

by the way - your picture didn't show up on my screen...

Its a photobucket link. I will fix it. :mrgreen:

I was justkidding about the smart car. I wouldnt be caught dead in one of those Go-carts. I had a Honda CRX once.

russ010 said:

Know what you mean. I dont even go in to ATL. I live in Gwinett and work in Dekalb, Thats bad enough!!!! At times, I dont even want to take the bike out, almost been clipped a few times, even did get cliped once with the wife on the back!.

Oh, you will fit :mrgreen:

Vaseline_20368g_20L_profile.jpg

Latest posts