Happy Thanksgiving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7wt2wyp.gif

Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year to go fishing. You have the lake/river/bay all to yourself! Dinner and all that family crap can wait :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

esquired said:
I am fishing, then eating and watching football :D

:-k I was thinking about fishing early tomorrow morning, but the extreme high tomorrow is forecast to be 44 degrees! A touch too cold for me.

Been raining off & on here since last night, but the temp right now is 64 degrees.

Im, kinda lucky, This pass week-end I had an early thanksgiving dinner, this is the only time everyone of the in-laws can get together,since everyone scatters on the real day. than tomorrow just my immediate family have that special day, after tomorrow I'll probably have that dunlap look, you know, when your belly dunlaps over your belt.

shamoo said:
Im, kinda lucky, This pass week-end I had an early thanksgiving dinner, this is the only time everyone of the in-laws can get together,since everyone scatters on the real day. than tomorrow just my immediate family have that special day, after tomorrow I'll probably have that dunlap look, you know, when your belly dunlaps over your belt.

LMFAO! :D

Are you a comedian?

No Mr. Jim, just me being me dude, loven life to its fullest my man. When I'm haven a bad day, I always believe, somewhere, someone is having a worse day than me. I've seen people break something and start kicking holes in walls, yelling, screaming, and after they make a fool of themself guess what, its still broke!.Confucious said "its better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Mr. Jim, you and your family have a safe and happy thanksgiving my friend

Latest posts