Surf any site even if you are being blocked at work

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
For those that get blocked from work, Try this site and put the URL in and see if you can surf those sites.

Report back here with your findings.

https://www.freeproxyserver.net/

The first site I'll use for that is tinboats... can't get photobucket links to show up anymore... but I'll have to wait until Monday to try it

Jim said:
For those that get blocked from work, Try this site and put the URL in and see if you can surf those sites.

Report back here with your findings.

https://www.freeproxyserver.net/

I just buy a few beers for our tech guy at school after softball games.... he gave me the password to bypass the sonic wall at school :mrgreen:

russ010 said:
The first site I'll use for that is tinboats... can't get photobucket links to show up anymore... but I'll have to wait until Monday to try it

Better watch doing that on military networks...... I was a part of the networking team and people were regularly busted for proxying!! :( Unfortunately I had to be the one that did the busting....

I have an "off the grid " computer setup at my desk. There is an internet cafe for our employees that runs on a stand alone DSL connection. I patched over a port at my desk to that little LAN and can surf just about anywhere. 8) I sure love being in I.T. :lol:

none of the sites listed on this post worked....

You have attempted to navigate to a site that is blocked because it is categorized as Proxy Avoidance

russ010 said:
none of the sites listed on this post worked....

You have attempted to navigate to a site that is blocked because it is categorized as Proxy Avoidance

That's what ya get!.. The Smackdown from your I.T. department.. LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: [-X

if you have one of those cell phones that will let you tether to the PC via USB, you could do internet connection sharing and use that connection to the internet. I know my wife's blackberry and my windows mobile cell phone will let you do that.

ah I'm not worried about it... my black berry blows up too much to do any good stuff with. I actually just leave it in the drawer when I get to my desk. I hate that thing

What you could do is check your proxy setting in I.E. and see if it will let you take the Check Mark out of it.. Open I.E. Click Tools, Internet Options, Connections tab, Lan Settings, take check box off using automatic configuration script.

Some companies may have the proxy pushed to the machine, but not locked out in a group policy setting. just dont let your I.T. staff know you are doing it and make sure you write the proxy address down so you can type it back in, if you need to.

Let me know your results :)

Latest posts