Is this wrong?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping my wife will mow the yard while I slip off fishing this afternoon. https://www.tinboats.net/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=9458#

Well, Jim's not online so either he's fishing or cutting the hedge. Anyone care to guess which?

i got home from work yesterday and my son inlaw stoped by for a few hr after he left i went with the wife to get some parts for the boat on the way home she says hey lets go fishing tomorrow i just want to get out of the house for a while when we got home i got the boat packed and ready to go to sebago for some salmon and lake trout fishing mind you now i ve been 36 hr with no sleep i told her i be up at 3 and would get her up at 4 well she got me up at 5:15 and she went back to bed she got up at 630 and we wre on our way by 730 (she didnt have a license so i went on line and got her one) and who do you think caught all the fis that right she did we started to get 3 and 4 foot white caps and she didnt want to stay out any longer all and all it was a nice day fishing with the wife july 7 was our 30th anniversary

hardwatergrampa said:
well now i though you lived in mass why does the boat have a Nh reg on it by the way how was the fishing
kentuckybassman said:
hardwatergrampa said:
well now i though you lived in mass why does the boat have a Nh reg on it by the way how was the fishing
Thats what i was wondering :lol:

The banana head I got the boat from decided to permanent marker the registration numbers. #-o

I didn't have time to sit there and remove it because once the wife was done with the hedges she needed to get ready to go pull an 8 hour shift at the hospital. :LOL2:

And for those wondering why its not Tin?.......That is coming 8)
The Tin boat I want does not fit into some of these pristine kettle ponds around here and down the cape (Cape Cod).

I lost my job and was unemployed for a tiny bit. That put a huge damper on The tinboat search. I am back on track though! \:D/

I actually purchased the crawdad the day after I was layed off.....I thought I would have the Time to use it. Instead I got a job. :BS: :LOL2:

hardwatergrampa said:
i got home from work yesterday and my son inlaw stoped by for a few hr after he left i went with the wife to get some parts for the boat on the way home she says hey lets go fishing tomorrow i just want to get out of the house for a while when we got home i got the boat packed and ready to go to sebago for some salmon and lake trout fishing mind you now i ve been 36 hr with no sleep i told her i be up at 3 and would get her up at 4 well she got me up at 5:15 and she went back to bed she got up at 630 and we wre on our way by 730 (she didnt have a license so i went on line and got her one) and who do you think caught all the fis that right she did we started to get 3 and 4 foot white caps and she didnt want to stay out any longer all and all it was a nice day fishing with the wife july 7 was our 30th anniversary
Sounds like an interesting day !!
Congrats on the 30 yr. anniversary!! You don't hear of that much anymore :shock:

kentuckybassman said:
hardwatergrampa said:
Sounds like an interesting day !!
Congrats on the 30 yr. anniversary!! You don't hear of that much anymore :shock:
thanks was a good day glad she puts up with me :)

hardwatergrampa said:
did you ask her to take on a second job so you could do some fishing on your free time :mrgreen:

She actually picked up all the available hours at her job. That was good in the beginning, but then That left me in charge of the 3 kids, dog, cat, and house duties. I Only lasted 2 weeks before I decided that this for sure was not the life for me. No thanks.

I have a new found respect for "Moms".

And Jim's butt is bigger than that !!! :wink: [-X
1753.gif

[-X Yes it's wrong!You better get right or your little lady is gonna give you a big whoppin. :LOL22:

If you both agree to,nothings wrong.Congrats on the anniversary.I know how it feels to be Mr.Mom.I have been doing it going on four years.Luckily I have been forbidden to do house work,and we have no pets.So that leaves kiddies and two acres weeds we call a yard.The kids pretty much take care of themselves,even my five year old.I just over see the use of the oven,which they rarely use,and the sibling spats. :LOL2:

Latest posts