Your Signature Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Signature

• Shamoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMDave

• WaterWings

• BassAddict

• FishingCop

• Bryan_VA

• FishNJ

• Little_Anth

• Flounderhead59

• justfishn

• Redbug

• shizzy

• fishinsmylife

• Docwatson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
If you will notice, some of has clever (and in my case, not so clever) stuff in our signatures. Which member has the best signature?

Nominate a member - or your self. Best Signature gets some of my super duper hand poured custom baits!

Contest ends: December 16, 2007 at midnight.

I will put up a poll and pick a winner based on votes and my own biases

Time To Get Clever

Hmmmm, perhaps we have some confusion here? The signature is the box that appears below each post. Mine has the PohBah stuff and a link to this contest.

Go to "Profile" (top of the page in the middle) and you will see a place to create your "signature"

:oops: Thanks. Just wanted to be sure. :)

I think I might need to add links to Lowe Boats & Tracker Marine below the banner due to me using their logos. Not sure though. Jim, would adding links be acceptable to site rules?

Waterwings said:
:oops: Thanks. Just wanted to be sure. :)

I think I might need to add links to Lowe Boats & Tracker Marine below the banner due to me using their logos. Not sure though. Jim, would adding links be acceptable to site rules?

Sure why not! Unless someone complains, Im cool with anything.

Okay, I'm in..........(see below). Please take no offense if you are a catch & release kinda guy....I generally never have an opportunity to "sport fish", when I get a chance to go, I like to at least catch a meal.....

Thanks BassA.....but ya gotta know, I don't take no bribes :wink:

just tried trivia for today - really sucked at movies :x I'm in with "change the topics"!!!!!!!!

Latest posts