pictest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mogfisher

Reaction score
ry%3D400

If you think anyone wants to see it, go ahead and put it somewhere. I was just testing pictures to see how it was done on this forum. I guess it works. Thanks!

Yeah. It was a fun truck. I've since sold it but I had some fun with it. I had a 12" snow plow for it. The person I sold it to had a snow blower attachment and some sort of plow for fields and such. Originally this one was a street sweeper in Germany. It had front a rear PTOs as well as on board hydrualics. It is not as much a slow truck as it is a fast tractor. Someday I'll have another one.

no kidding, I didnt know you owned it. Man that truck is awesome. I would love to have one up here in the Outskirts of Boston. :LOL2:

Can you see me trying to park and drive that thing through downtown?

Ya know. Honestly I think it would be the perfect vehicle for boston. It's not long or wide. It's just tall. Huge tires for the potholes. Your up high so you can see all the traffic and the turning radius is phenominal. Check it out next to my VW. It's not that much bigger really.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

and a shot of the rediculous plow I had for it.
ry%3D400

The funny thing is, I had NO use for this thing. I just thought it was cool. I live in a cul de sac and have a small driveway and no real land to "work". It sure was fun though.

SWEET!I love VW's also.I had a 92 Karmann Cabriolet Convertible fresh of the boat from Germany with the Euro gauge package.I had to learn to read bar,kph,and celcius to understand the gauge cluster.

It's for sale again if you really wanted it. I'm not sure why hes selling it so soon. i sold it to him last fall and hes already selling it again. add number 102. 1977 U1000. Though it's a 78 he's advertising it as a 77.
https://www.unimog.net/exchange/

The mog was all metric too. Took some getting used to. Didn't have to worry about speeding though. TOP speed was 50 mph. (dont remember the KMs). When I drove it home i went from Indiana to NH at 47mph average. Long drive. straight thru, no stopping.

Latest posts