Cyberflexx's new rig

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberflexx

Reaction score
Here is my new rig...
I call it the Big Red Bus..

My wife surprised me today and brought it to work. Took my Explorer away to be detailed, then sold.

2009 Yukon Denali XL
6.2 Liter V8 ( manly growl - power!)
DVD entertainment system
XM radio ( will transfer my subscription to new truck)
Bose speaker system with surround sound
Touchscreen Navigation system
Power sunroom, liftgate
Power everything
Trailer Brake hook ups ( great for the Ranger tandem trailer )
It has every option except the power running boards, 2nd DVD screen and cooled seats.

This thing is 222.4 inches long, which is 29inches longer then my Explorer, shall be interesting to get the Ranger out of the garage and back in with the extra length, its tight over where I live..

The dealership knocked off 1100 from the special summer sizzle event pricing, plus threw in some all weather matching floor mats for all seats..

Right now it has 60 miles on it, had 19 on it when she bought it. Rides so smooth....

If anyone is interested...

I have for sale a 2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition, 23k miles still under factory warranty, V8, Leather, DVD system, 6disk changer MP3 capable, aux jack for portable mp3 player, 18 inch chrome rims ( i think 18 inch ) towing package, Sirius radio capable radio ( no service will be included) 3rd row seating ( power folding). color is marroon and gold, tan leather. It has never been wrecked, damaged, or anything. I just needed something a tad bigger for my family of 5. I am asking fair market value for the Explorer according to several friends who work at car dealerships and book pricing. If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a PM for more information. The original sticker price for this Explorer was a little over $40,000. The Explorer is located in Huntington WV.

Attachments

• Denali-NavSystem.jpg
    Denali-NavSystem.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 418
  • Denali-Rear.jpg
    Denali-Rear.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 418
  • denali-frontgrill.jpg
    denali-frontgrill.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 418
  • Denali-FrontDriver.jpg
    Denali-FrontDriver.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Denali-Passenger-Side.jpg
    Denali-Passenger-Side.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 418
  • Denali-SideFull.jpg
    Denali-SideFull.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 418
umm... that should be parked at my house!!!

Nice ride man, I'm glad you got a Denali - you'll be much more happier with that than you will the Found On Road Dead... :wink:

Beautiful ride man!!! I really love my GMC Sierra. It has the Nav system (but not the DVD option :cry: ) and all the other bells & whistles. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Mike

G3_Guy said:
Great looking ride... congrats! Now where are the pics of it hooked to the boat? :D

Thanks for the compliments..

LOL!!! I just got it last night.. I may have a problem getting the Ranger out of the garage, it will be interesting. pulling the little boat over to D's house next week so we can start working on it over there for a while. My wife wants the driveway back for a bit since I told her 4 weeks ago it would be at his house. He agreed to store it over place, and we are going to share it. He will let me know when he is taking it out, just incase I wasnt planning to come get it. He is a good friend of mine, actually one of the few that I ever go fishing with.

russ010 said:
umm... that should be parked at my house!!!

Nice ride man, I'm glad you got a Denali - you'll be much more happier with that than you will the Found On Road Dead... :wink:

At least those Fords are on the road at all without you and me paying our money to bail them out, lol.

I dont like ford, i hated the explorer 6 weeks after I bought it. reason i bought it, money talks b.s. walks, so I bought it because i needed a vehicle. GM makes a better vehicle in my opinion fords are cheapo plastic on the inside, just looks cheap. As stated this is just my opinion. This Denali rides so smooth, great gas mileage for a 6.2liter V8 We took it to Columbus Ohio ( 2.5hour trip) and it got 18.6 miles per gallon on the highway. Thats about what the explorer got, but the explorer has a smaller V8.

So I have had this thing 5 days, has 520 miles on it. and I love it. The ride is great...