H202

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Anyone using hydrogen peroxide in their livewells?
All kinds of info.if you google it.
Heres a you tube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8K0AjcFqK0

if I gut hook one and it's bleeding bad, I'll put a capful in my 150qt cooler. The other night at the tournament, my fish were flopping around as if they were literally on crack..

I had about 1/2 bag of ice left over from filling the cooler, no one else needed it so I just threw it in, along with my 2 refreezable ice packs (hard plastic). By the way Brine - I was wrong, they do float.

Anyways, filled the cooler when we got in the water, running it over the ice, and I added 2 capfuls of Please Release Me. Caught our first fish within 15 min of starting, but it was small so I didn't turn the pumps on. Caught another 12", and still didn't turn it on. Right at Dusk, I caught one over 2lbs, and turned the pump on. About an hour later, I had 5 fish, with 2 over 3lbs. I added a little more water, and at the same time, 1 more capful of Please Release Me. We culled out 2 fish, so now we had over 8lbs, and the water was about 10" deep.

When we got them out of the tank, 2 of us had to hold our hands over the basket when we were putting them in (I forgot my tournament bag)... Those fish were stronger coming out of the cooler than when we put them in. I didn't use any peroxide, but I didn't gut hook any for a change... but all of my jigs were inhaled by the big boys, I just happened to bury the hook in the top of their mouth

Latest posts