For the heck of it?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this and there's a guy with the same birth name as me and he started using my nickname,ben2go.He has gotten me in trouble on some sights.Oh yea,he also lives in Georgia. :evil:

ben2go said:
I did this and there's a guy with the same birth name as me and he started using my nickname,ben2go.He has gotten me in trouble on some sights.Oh yea,he also lives in Georgia. :evil:

Evidently I'm for sale :lol: and I have some kind of doll line :shock: :lol:

I googled my real name..

Someone with my name was shot and killed in 1994 and it's an unsolved case. They painted the guys face blue, he was alive when they did that, since there were tears in the paint. 2 expeneded shell casing were found and bloody footprints leaving the scene.

Kind of disturbing....

cyberflexx said:
I googled my real name..

Someone with my name was shot and killed in 1994 and it's an unsolved case. They painted the guys face blue, he was alive when they did that, since there were tears in the paint. 2 expeneded shell casing were found and bloody footprints leaving the scene.

Kind of disturbing....

[-o< :shock:

Should've did your user name

FishingBuds said:
cyberflexx said:
I googled my real name..

Kind of disturbing....

[-o< :shock:

Should've did your user name

I was afraid to do it at work, afraid it would come up with adult s3x toys because of the name.. When its the name of the plastic that strike king invented a few yrs back..

Interesting :lol: Im a beer connoisseur on numerous beer sites 8) Also, I think every saltwater fishing site has a Speckandreds. I thought I was the first :cry:

I've used brine on a turkey for Thanksgiving, and I've brined shrimp for surf fishing, but the origin of my username comes from the southern way of pronouncing Brian. Same as Jawga = Georgia. :lol:

I'm the only Hanr3, and if you google it you will find me all over the web. I have a variety of interests. Mostly, fishing, boating, trucks, S10-Blazers, Cavaliers, hardcore 4wheeling, do it yourself projects, and most importantly Beer making. :mrgreen:

Latest posts