A little bit from the garden!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Picked some stuff from the garden this morning... tomatoes are out of control! I can't eat them quick enough and have been giving tons away. Also making a lot of tomato sauce. Picked a sack of beans to bring to my mom as well:

Jun022010001.jpg

Those look like great tasting items. I will have a garden next year and will hopefully be doing some salsa.
Nice work.

=D>

mines not doing good at all a good month behind beans look like they will be ready next week havent even picked a cuke yet looks like i will take a loss on it this year hope the farmers are having better luck

Nice looking tomatoes man. There's just nothing better than vegetables right out of the garden.

Jim said:
My Tomatoes are still green. It would help if we could get a little sun.

We haven't had much.... rain here about every other day this month. If we don't hit 90 tomorrow we will end up going the whole month of July w/out hitting 90 for the first time ever as a cold front and storms are due to hit again tomorrow night. On the plus side all the rain has cut down the watering for sure this year!

Wife and I didnt plant a garden this year, not much time around the house with work and all. However, there are two plants that are growing out of control right by the deck! We didnt plant any, but it is where we had some plants last year. I didnt think that tomatoes would come back....

river_wolf said:
Wife and I didnt plant a garden this year, not much time around the house with work and all. However, there are two plants that are growing out of control right by the deck! We didnt plant any, but it is where we had some plants last year. I didnt think that tomatoes would come back....

Tomatoes do volunteer sometimes. I know my neighbors had a couple this year.

Nothing like fresh vegetables from the garden, I'm fixen to make some Salsa tomorrow, by the way cute picture.

Good looking 'maters. The little girl looks tickled too. You can't buy that in the stores, good stuff.

Supper tonight and for the last few weeks.
If the darn flies would give me a break,I could eat alot out there:)vegs.jpg

blight got the maters pulled all the plants last weekend did get a few cukes abd the beans have been the best ever even dug a few taters not a good garden year around here

Momz made Zucanni pizza last night, man was that good!!!! and we just made zucanni bread.

Our Zuchinni is going like gangbusters. Getting a large handful of Yellow Cherry Tomatoes each day, red ones (Sweet One Million) are starting to turn. Green Bell and Sweet Hungarian Peppers are giving up a couple fruits a week as are the Jalapanos. Get a couple Patio Tomatoes a week. Carrots are ready to be pulled. Got 1 Cucumber so far (with hundreds of small ones growing). Beans never make it and the Chives, Parsley and Cilantro look like a small forest wanting to take over the garden.

Latest posts