Aluminum boat stolen in Alabama

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Keep your eyes out for this boat. Nothing worse than having something stolen from you. Kids name is Anthony he is a member of BBC.

BBC Link: https://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=427715&page=1

Here is a picture of his boat:

Attachments

• ALboat.jpg
    ALboat.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 375
Grrrr... what's happening to our society?

I'm going to pass this along to my step brother. He just sold his big boat and is starting his search for a 16' jon (yeah!) so will be activity looking.

You got a set of open eyes here in GA! It sickens me every time I hear about this crap! Instead of working for what you have, people have to go take what they want and not earn it!

Man that burns my butt :evil: , I hope the find the scumbag, than let Anthony have a couple minutes alone with him just to explane its a no-no to take someones property

Got eyes in Huntington, WV!

one guy in my town had his merc 9.9 stolen off of his carolina skiff last week.. he cant afford another motor so he is selling what he has left.. just burns me up that punks would do that type of stuff..

A lot more burglaries have been going on recently. I hate for that to happen to anyone. I hope whoever took it gets caught..

Latest posts