So, do you think?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
That the Gun and ammo people are price gouging? I'm sick of these prices anymore! If metal is up then why is your gun still only worth 200 bucks on trade in but the one you want is a 500 dollar gun? My hunch is the G & A people are just taking advantage here and milking it with all they got.

Thought they was on our side [-X reminds me of gas prices :evil:

Jim said:
Its always been like that as far as I can remember. Guns have a low trade in value.

Agree back in 97 my ruger 357 was a two hundred dollar value trade in, yesterday it was still a two hundred dollar value trade in :lol:

Come on greedy :mrgreen:

i agree its the same as gas. ammo will still go up just because somebody said it is.

i baught a xd40 a few months ago and have yet to be able to break it in (only 50rds threw it) since ammo went threw the roof and you cant find it here unless you go to the shops every day

i was liscening on the radio the other day about some senator saying people like us with concealed permits would only bring more gun crimes on the streets.... probably the same guy trying to ban all the guns and ammo. i think they need to make those yuppies live in east nashville for a year before they speak their mind

The ammo portion of it has been largely supply and demand after a rash of panic buying with cost of materials thrown in for good measure.

Ammo is starting to show back up around here and the prices on the guns that sold out are starting to come back down.

I think it's going to take a while for the redux in material prices to make any impact on the ammo price. I deal with it in my line of work and we couldn't keep up with the material increases on the front end.

Its all about supply and demand. The down side is the demand is driven by the press and there is nothing that anyone can prove on what truly the supply is. So they can say what ever they want to drive the price up.

"The Government is going to impose a new law..."

"Sending all our ammo to the war front.."

Then after people start seeing that the press might be bending the truth a bit, they have to drop the price to keep going, but by that time, they have made a pretty good coin off what is said in the news. But you are right, the gouging crap is a crock!

Latest posts