Craigslist...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
I was looking at a Jeep on Craigslist yesterday. Great price on a like new vehicle. Seemed too good to be true. I emailed the guy and he responded today that the he, as well as the Jeep, is in North Dakota where he is getting an education (when it was listed as in SC), so he needs the money quick, but I shouldn't worry because "my father works for the shipping company, so will help me with this." Uh huh. Ship a 2 year old Jeep cross country for $4600. Right....

My response:
My uncle just called me and wants me to visit him in 3 days. He's paying for my plane ticket (he's a doctor) and he lives in Sioux Falls. Would it be possible for me to pick it up then? I can have $5000 in cash as long as you don't sell it before I get there.

All BS :lol:

Why didn't you buy my jeep, that is legit. :---) :---) :---) just kidding.

I thought it was funny because I'm in ND. :D :D

Why dont you come to WV and buy my 2007 Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 :) 23k miles on it..$24,500 Stickered new for over $40k Very well equipped with 3rd row power seats.. Reason for selling, I bought a 09 Denali XL

i have 3 fake checks ive saved from a few years ago when i was selling my ktm250 on the net. they'd send me 400 or so over the amount and pay for the shipping service to come pick it up at my house wich would always be before the check arrived... i dont see how people fall for that but they do all the time

When the guy emnails you back, continue to engage him, it ties the spammer up from ripping off our grandparents and the less informed...kind of like these guys: https://www.419eater.com/

Latest posts