My Diet

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
good luck dude, i know i could shed a few pounds too but im working on quitting smoking so one step at a time.

Fishin NJ said:
good, good no complaints don't expect to drop much this week as i eased myself into it. I will be doing my weekly weigh ins each monday prob.

thanks for asking though, hows it going for you?

I purchased a scale....Now I want thang myself. What I thought I weighed and what I really weighed when I started was a big difference. 2 pants sizes smaller but weight way up there. :shock:

Fishin NJ said:
Missed Mondays weigh in but went ahead and did it today instead of skipping the whole week. Well glad I did, to my surprise I am at 193.2 and holding strong at about 24% body fat. Well any way thats just shy of 3 pounds in about 9 days so I am happy. The body fat should start to lower as I drop a little more weight, usually it doesn't move to much during the first ten pounds , so i have read and been told. Well see.

:D :D :D :D :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Good job dude! Keep it up! :D
Im doing well too, The numbers are lower, the pants and shirts are looser, I can bend over and tie my shoes without getting winded, and I feel a hell of a lot better!

Latest posts