RC Chum Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
A Carp Fishermans dream come true. :LOL2:

IT will only set you back $726 and some change.

https://gizmodo.com/5329056/rc-chum-boat-is-second-only-to-dynamite-for-cheating-fisherman

504x_rc_chum_boat.jpg

504x_rc_chum_boat_2.jpg

The Radio-Controlled Feed Boat: With sonar sensor, tipper for 4.4 lbs of bait, underwater LED light and a 948ft range.

Around reed islands and in shallow water. In remote waterside areas and under overhanging branches. This Radio-Controlled Feed Boat will bring your bait and floaters to places that can’t even be reached with the best casting technique. Up to 300m (984ft) from your location. The one-hand control is easy to operate and will take the agile electric boat to the exact spot where the fish are – tracked by the built-in sonar sensor.
The 5.3 x 5.4cm (2" x 2 1⁄10") display on the remote-control will show you where to find the fish and at which depth the shoal is moving (up to 30m /98ft in 2m/6ft5” units).
In addition it will indicate the water temperature (0-40°C) and the absolute water depth as well as all boat movements and activities.
The tipper discharges up to 2kg (4.4 lbs) of bait at the touch of a button. Along with your hook bait, too, if you wish.
Two powerful jet motors (540 Series) are situated within the hull so you can also navigate in severely overgrown waters: Algae and twining plants won’t get caught up in the propellers.
At night, a high-frequency LED will attract the shoals of fish for you.
The lamp is fitted under the stern and can be switched on or off with the remote. And so can both bright navigational lamps by which you can safely navigate the boat in the dark.
The 60cm (19ft6") length and mere 3.75kg (8 lbs) keep the boat safely afloat on the water.
The hull is made from resistant ABS plastic and is extremely robust. All openings and hatches are hermetically sealed with rubber rings. Water cannot penetrate even in “rough seas”. Measures approx. 60 x 24 x 18cm (23 2⁄3" x 9 1⁄2" x 7") (L x H x D), weighs approx. 3.75kg (8 lbs) with rechargeable battery. A full battery charge will last for about 3 hours of travel. The remote control measures around 13 x 8.5 x 3cm (5" x 3 1⁄3" x 1 1⁄10"); runs on 4 AAA batteries (not included). 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. Pro-Idee extends the guarantee to 3 years.

Wow, For $630 someone could buy my 14 foot jon boat with a trailer and electric motor ($400), a battery ($80) and a depthfinder ($150) - and still have $96 left over for chum and maybe a new rod a reel combo :!:

I'm just saying, their pricepoint is a little high.

But if it's what someone wants, then they'll be buying it. I can see the ocean fishermen using it to get to the 2nd and 3rd cut - but I 'd hate to go swimming for it if the batteries in the remote died. :wink:

Latest posts