Do you know the answere?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Heard this on a radio show this morning.

78% of Americans have one of these but, 1/2 of them(the item) don't work.

What is it?

Jim said:
poolie said:

I was goingto say that too, but then I would hope that more than 78% had one. :LOL2:

Fire detectors sounds the best so far.

Fire detector is probably the real answer, but some days I wonder about the functioning brain.

:lol:

I almost hate to give the answere out, these are some funny ones here :lol:

It was "FlashLights"

I was gonna say teenagers :lol:

61% don't have a working flashlight? :?:

I might have enough around the house to supply the rest of Wisconsin myself. That is one thing I make sure I have enough of and about 3-4 changes of batteries. I go out fishing in the am and make sure I have 2 working flashlights in the boat - even if I'm going to be in by 9am! Go out hunting and take 2 lanterns (one battery, one coleman) two flashlights in my hunging bag, one in the car, two spares in the pack - and a few packs of batteries - Oh and one on my cap that is always available.

Am I Obsessive Compulsive?!?!?! :|

Since I hunt from September to February and run around in the wee hours of the morning, there are no shortage of flashlight type devices around my house.

Something that my extended family was extremely thankful for when the ice storm of the century hit last winter and had everyone without power (including the stores) for at least a week.

FishingBuds said:
:lol:

I almost hate to give the answere out, these are some funny ones here :lol:

It was "FlashLights"

I was gonna say teenagers :lol:

You could have waited until after 5:00 to post the answer.... :wink: I knew that. most of mine are part of the percentage that don't work. :roll:

Latest posts