A little prank

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
On thanksgiving there are 5 of us at my daughters, after the meal my son tell everyone to rince their plates off before loading the dishwasher, it just so happened we did it one at a time couple seconds between each person, he put a rubber band around the spray nozle so when you turn the water on you get blasted with the spray, yup, he got everyone one of us LOL :lol: just thought it was funny.

That sounds like something I would do - Kudos!

spray1.jpg

Thats pretty funny, much better to see it in action though I bet. A prank I used to pull, which is a little more gross and mean, but still funny, was putting clear plastic wrap covering the toilet under neath the seat. Depending on the lighting in the bathroom and urgency, you may get found out, but its worth a laugh anyway.

Fishin NJ said:
And this is why one should either plan the prank better or not pull the prank at all lol. Make sure your speakers are on.

https://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic2083.htm

I was having a crappy day until now.....Thank you!

That was awesome.

lol I love a good prank. I'm gonna do that spray nozzle one, hopefully without knocking my tooth out.

You know one I like...switching the handle to the other side on someone's spinning reel. First time they try to reel- "WTF???"

and of course you also turn the drag all the way off to sabotage their first hookset attempt. :-

Yeah but the retribution is pretty bad too. Ever wondered why you haven't been able to hook a fish all day only to find out your buddy had bent your hook into a circle?

Ohhhh, Jake saw this one in action.

Last summer we often cat fished with three or four other anglers at night. Two of the guys (Ethan and Kevin "G") were constantly on edge listening for a big cat to pull the drag or watching to see if the light stick (that we use so we can see the rod tips) moves. Whenever a fish hit, they would scream "drag, drag, drag) and run for the rod.

This particular night was extremely slow, not even a nibble and we had rods spread out for about 200 yards on the banks - some very far off from the table we use as a base camp. The guys would often kill time by playing Yatzee, debating various points and generally just hanging out.

While Ethan and Kevin were involved in an intense Yatzee game I slowly faded away from the light and made my way down the bank to where Ethan had a rod set up about 100 yards away. Crouching behind a bush, I took hold of the fishing line where it entered the water and pulled it towards me. I waited until there was a lull in the conversations and began tugging on the line like a mad man.

"Zzzzzzzzzz" as the drag screamed from my tugging and the light on the rod bounced around like there was a massive fish taking the bait. I then hear Ethan scream "DRAG, DRAG, DRAG" he jumped up and then fell over Kevin as they attempt a mad dash for the rod.

Jake nearly pissed himself laughing as he watched those two nut jobs scramble, turning over tackle boxes and tripping over bait buckets.

Since that day, Ethan keeps a close eye on me whenever he can to make certain that I do not get him twice. His continued paranoid state makes it even more funny.

BEWARE!

Here is the aftermath and famous Yaftee (Ethan carved Yaftee - not Yatzee) table:

10_rods_night_0021.jpg

I didn't get any pop ups and my pop-up blocker never even notified me it blocked any.

I cringed at the end when it showed him falling again...and again. He sure did whine like a little girl when he got up.

Pulling line like that reminded me of what my dad used to do to me when we used to flat line for coho in the spring from his little 14 footer with a tiller motor. We would have amybe 100-150 feet of line out in 40 feet of water. He had this beer can full of old bullets with a snap hook attached to it with a piece of heavy wire. When I wasn't looking he would gently turn the boat so my line would come close to him and then snap the can on my line and drop it over. By the time my lure reached the snap hook and snagged it we would be straight again and him looking the other way and me "Paying attention". BAM! I'd be fighting this 5lb can of bullets draggin on the bottom and he'd just be grinning from ear to ear. I think I caught that can 3 times one year.

Latest posts