Gone to Canada...Be back in a week!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Welp guys, I'm off. I'm not leaving til tomorrow around 4-5pm, but probably won't be back on the net until after I get back. So just thought i'd say my farewell now...lol. Leaving out tomorrow, driving 16+ hours :shock: , then be back next sunday night(16th). It'll be the first time i've drove this far before, much less by myself....so you guys wish me luck...lol. Also wish me luck on my fishing, Hoping to bag my first Canadian musky....and if it breaks the 50" mark, then that'd be even better.... :lol: . Anyways, "See" you guys in a little over a week! :beer:

Hope you have a good trip Bubba. I hope you Canada excedes your expectations. If you do bag a few over 50" I hope they're on the spinnerbaits you tied yourself.
:beer:

Welp guys, I'm back. Made it back yesterday night around 10pm. Had a great week with great company. Didn't have any luck with the musky myself, but the Dad of the people I was staying with got a nice 44 incher, and seen a few more. I did manage to bag a 35" pike, which is a really nice one for that lake, and got myself a 22" walleye. Between me and the guy that fished with me throughout the week, we probably managed 10-12 smaller pike, and several small panfish(perch, rock bass, sunfish). Anyways, Soon as I get everything together, I'll post up a report of my week.

Latest posts