who's going fishing tomorrow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was planning on taking the boat out until I checked the weather: Wind gusts to 18mph, so I'm not gonna even attempt to fight that, mainly due to the fact that the wind always blows across the ramp making launching/loading a real pain. Might get up early and do some bank fishing at city park though.

and the plan is to go. Right now its raining cats and dogs. Thundering so much the dog is in hiding. MAYBE we'll get out in the pm.

I'm sitting here working, but some how, some way I will get a line in the water this weekend.

Hi Steve, all good here. We got dumped on good this moring so I'm settling for smallies on tv and catching up on some laundry now. I now it's a sad sad day.

I had a fun day out in the crawdad. Glad I heard lots about them on this forum and bought this one, can't believe how stable they are on the water, plus they pretty fast with a 40lb trolling motor! I didn't really get any fish in the boat today but I had a solid 2 pound bass as I reach down to grab him I let slack get in the line and he jerked away! :-( I got two other bites but failed to hook up.

In other news I sold my 14ft jon and trailer, someone convinced the wife I need a bigger boat for son and I. =D>

I made it to city park around 9am and fished for about 1.5 hours. It was already around 80 degrees when I got there. Only got one strike (no takers), and that came later in the morning as I was retrieveing my lure (jig with trailer). I had the jig almost to the bank (about 2' away) and it was in about 1' of water over some rocks. Out of nowhere I see a fast-moving streak (a bass) come from the right across the rocks and strike at the jig then head for the deeper parts and then it was gone. Really caught me by surprise and I wish I would have caught it, as it looked to be close to 2lb's. Shortly thereafter I headed home.

pbw: Hope you got a good price for your boat, as you put a lot of hard work into the mods you did to it.

Waterwings said:
I made it to city park around 9am and fished for about 1.5 hours. It was already around 80 degrees when I got there. Only got one strike (no takers), and that came later in the morning as I was retrieveing my lure (jig with trailer). I had the jig almost to the bank (about 2' away) and it was in about 1' of water over some rocks. Out of nowhere I see a fast-moving streak (a bass) come from the right across the rocks and strike at the jig then head for the deeper parts and then it was gone. Really caught me by surprise and I wish I would have caught it, as it looked to be close to 2lb's. Shortly thereafter I headed home.

pbw: Hope you got a good price for your boat, as you put a lot of hard work into the mods you did to it.

Sounds like a good morning of fishing, I was going to go after early church this morning but its a cooker of heat outside right now!

I got a good price, I only sold the boat, seats, anchor system, and trailer.

Latest posts