Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
That time of the year again. Please let me know if we have any interest. I'm going to setup a League in a few days. I just need to know how many Teams to enter. we had some fun last year so we'll try it again.

I'm a glutten for punishment, PUT ME IN COACH!!!!!! We did have a good time last year, lets keep it in the family so we can bust each others chops, do some trash talking and see who can be KING TIN :mrgreen: DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?

BassAddict said:
Im in!! It seamed like a lot of fun last years and watch out Mr Moo cause im fixin' on giving you a virtual smack down!!
Dont make ME put a Uriah Faber on ya'll.

bcritch said:
That time of the year again. Please let me know if we have any interest. I'm going to setup a League in a few days. I just need to know how many Teams to enter. we had some fun last year so we'll try it again.
Mr. Bill if we get enough people can we play 1 on 1 this year?

If you need another to round out the league, I could play. I'm not likely getting invited back to my old work league since I quit that job after winning the last two years.

Only question, who is the number one RB - Turner or Peterson?

shamoo said:
bcritch said:
Mr. Bill if we get enough people can we play 1 on 1 this year?

Same as last year right?

BassAddict said:
Im in!! It seamed like a lot of fun last years and watch out Mr Moo cause im fixin' on giving you a virtual smack down!!

BA you can join our battle for the basement...... :lol: :lol:

wasilvers said:
If you need another to round out the league, I could play. I'm not likely getting invited back to my old work league since I quit that job after winning the last two years.

Only question, who is the number one RB - Turner or Peterson?

I like Peterson...

https://fantasy.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/953152/

Send me an email and I will add you to the league........

We have room for 20 teams.

bcritch said:
BassAddict said:

I got the basement, is that a good thing??

shamoo said:
bcritch said:
BassAddict said:

I got the basement, is that a good thing??

Yes that's a good thing for you. You need to concentrate on staying in the basement and not letting anyone else down there. Especially me…… :lol:

I'll play again.. you boys might beat up on me this year though - I'm going to be fishing more than playing fantasy... but I'm still game

Latest posts