TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fugeman

Reaction score
Thought that I'd introduce myself. My name is Scott Green and I'm from North Bama. I have an 18 ft. Polarkraft with a 60 hp Yammi. I am married with 4........yes 4 kids. We love to fish for bass,crappie,cats,bream,shellcracker, and whatever else bites. I also use my boat for deer hunting which is one of the main reasons that I bought it. Hope to get a few tips from here on modifying my boat and also share some if at all possible. Fixing to check out the rest of the sight so maybe I'll see yall round. :mrgreen:

Welcome Scott!

PS: Do us a favor and fill out your location in your profile. Since we're spread all over the place it help us remember where your from. Post a pic of your boat when you can. We love looking at what everyone else has.

Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! 8)

...I also use my boat for deer hunting...

I'm not a hunter, but was wondering......................how do you get the boat up in the tree stand!? Just kidding :wink: , and once again, welcome aboard! 8)
Come on Mr. WW, everyone know you use a hoist :mrgreen:

Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! 8)

I'm not a hunter, but was wondering......................how do you get the boat up in the tree stand!? Just kidding :wink: , and once again, welcome aboard! 8)

Who said that you gotta have a treestand. Deer gotta drink sometime. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fugeman said:
Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! 8)

Who said that you gotta have a treestand. Deer gotta drink sometime. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good point! :)

fugeman said:
Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! 8)

Can you actually shoot a deer from the boat or do you have to be on the shore?

Popeye said:
fugeman said:
Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! 8)

Can you actually shoot a deer from the boat or do you have to be on the shore?

It's according where you are at and whose around. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just kidding. I think that the law varies but I believe that here in Bama that you can but you have to have an anchor line out and your boats forward momentum has to come to a complete stop. Thats why I troll backwards. :mrgreen:

Latest posts