membership

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I really have nothing to add here, but what made me join the site, is I saw a lot of GREAT knowledge getting shared and done so without the attitude. Seems like everyone here is willing to share ideas no matter how new someone is to boats and fishing.

I have truly enjoyed the assistance that I have got on the site and I want to thank you all for your help and patience with me.

Excellent site and a great job to all involved.

Wolf

My favorite fishing site...Shows ya don't have to have a lot of patches on yer shirts and $50,000 fishing rigs to enjoy this wonderful sport of ours ... Have enjoyed the forums and have picked up several ideas on lures and fishing techniques and I have been bass fishing for almost 50 yrs ...shows ya can still teach old dawgs new tricks lol...Absolutely love post on boat modifications too have added some you guys ideas to my tin machine thank you very much...I agree on the statement everyone treats each other as an equal here and really helps the younger or newer fishermen in here that is very admiral guys I am very impressed ... I really enjoy the pics of you guys catches and the pics of lakes in other parts of this beautiful country of ours we are so blessed... Have a great day and God be with you all.... Jiggy

2000 Members October 4, 2009.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

700640b5e6e52d1706b7af0f36cddecf.gif

Latest posts