Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Lets go guys, its free, its fun and its in house, trash talking is starting already. We only had 4 teams last year but was lots of fun, there was a huge 3 way battle for the basement(all season)LOL!! :lol: No experience needed, its all for FUN. Winner gets a couple bags of JDBaits(your choice) So come on, SIGN UP, make it easy on our Commish, Lets try to fill all 20 spots =D>

I would like to play again, I had alot of fun with it last year. I'm trying to sign up now and it is asking me for the league password. Can someone help me out there maybe I just missed it in a past post somewhere.

Thanks, Lar

I would play if I weren't already in two leagues. I've got to defend my back to back championships. :lol:

A 20 man league... that's deep. I won a 20 man league the year before last. The smallest of injuries can wreck your season.

Quackrstackr said:
I would play if I weren't already in two leagues. I've got to defend my back to back championships. :lol:

A 20 man league... that's deep. I won a 20 man league the year before last. The smallest of injuries can wreck your season.

no problem..............................................chicken! :mrgreen:

Jim said:
Quackrstackr said:

no problem..............................................chicken! :mrgreen:

If I weren't already in two, I would gladly strip someone here of their title. 8)

You've got to stay on top of everything with a league that deep. Not having access to the fantasy site on Monday mornings somewhat hampers your ability to make adjustments before someone else does. :lol:

https://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/landing (Main Page)
make sure you have an account then Join League, select Private League, enter Tinboats.Net in the search field and then click join league.

Here's our team page.
https://fantasy.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/922700

We're no where near 20 teams. We have 9 now and i have it open for 12. Let me know if your geting the invites. They changed things around this year. I'm using the same league as last year so last years link will work. let me know if anyone has any problems.

Week #1 Matchup

bcritch vs. Shamoo Nation

Your going down to the basement dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

bcritch said:
Week #1 Matchup

bcritch vs. Shamoo Nation

Your going down to the basement dude :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAME ON BRO!!!!!! :lol: Looks like its going to be a decent league, We want more teams!!!!! Any questions, PM our commish(bcritch).