Ladder golf

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
This is a pretty cool game, its also called Ladder Ball, anyone ever play this?

We have it and used it quite a bit at family reunions but new we need some replacement balls because the cord pulled out. Suppose I could pick up some this week before we go camping.

I've played it quite a bit this summer. I like bean bag toss too. And you're right Jim, it's good with some cold ones.

Popeye said:
We have it and used it quite a bit at family reunions but new we need some replacement balls because the cord pulled out. Suppose I could pick up some this week before we go camping.
I was going to make my own ladders but the replacement balls were 3 for $10, would have cost $20 for them, I bought the whole thing for $18. The rope on mine tie at the ends.

shamoo said:
Popeye said:
I was going to make my own ladders but the replacement balls were 3 for $10, would have cost $20 for them, I bought the whole thing for $18. The rope on mine tie at the ends.

Being the cheap bastage that I am, I willcomparison shop as to whether the replacements will cost more than the entire game and spend money accordingly. Speaking of spending money... My kicker motor has quit and instead of fixing it, my wife "told me" to buy a new one. New thread about that in the motors forum.

They play that at the camp sites,only tried it a couple times myself.
I see you have a post about horseshoes,been years since I played that,there used to be leagues up here.Funny how things change...they now play washers,similar to horseshoes but,takes up less space,can take it with you camping anywhere and safer;especially if theres a few drinks involved.images.jpg

we've been playing that game for around 7-8yrs or so.I know it to be called "Hillbilly Horseshoes".Our's are homemade out of PVC plumbing pipe.Holes are drilled thru regular golf balls and a sturdy string is attached.Not as easy as one would think.

I found a really nice 3 in 1 set last black friday at Menards for under $20. It had the ladder toss, bean bag toss, and washer toss all in one. The bases of the ladder toss are the wooden bean bag toss frames so it's nice and stable.

Latest posts