Boat Name

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sea Grinch - I have a lady lined up to paint the boat with a pic of the Grinch holding a big reel and the line spells Sea Grinch. Not sure if I want to spend my money on that or some more equipment - probably just fill the tank one time and blow my $650.00 that way :cry:

Yeah mine is called:

"That thing that just sits outside collecting rainwater and wasp nests"

I'm definately naming mine "Leg Breaker" --- In honor of my cousin Janet who shattered both bones just above her ankle when she slipped while getting out of the boat :(

My boat I used to have was called (IN or OUT) 23ft slickcraft cabincruiser, either she's in the water or out of it. which most of the time she's was out...

IF... i get married :cry: my boat will be called (prenuptial agreement)
she can have everything else but the boat... :wink:

Some one on the forum named there boat SWEETWATER... I forgot who it was, but you wouldnt catch my boat with that name lol

I had a tracker bantum 3x, one of those abs plastic things, think it was 8 1/2 ft. called her "My Yacht"

had to sell her, Momz wanted it out of the yard, sold it, pedalstals, bass pro-shops hi-back seats, trolling motor and battery for $75.

Latest posts