Dale Hollow Baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to order some Baits from Bassaddict (JDBaits) and have them hand delivered to Dale Hollow in October. This will save me from bringing baits on the plane and a few bucks on Delivery. :mrgreen:

My Question is what should I order and what colors should I get?

https://www.jdbaits.com/products.htm

Check with DHL - I'm sure he'll give you the best advice for what works in October for smallies,, crappies, walleyes, etc.........

Hey, when you find out what you're going to order, let me know, I might have you pick up a few for me too :)

With the extremely clear water natural colors seem to work the best for me when fishing for bass... Pumpkin, Green Pumpkin, Watermelon, Motor Oil, etc are good choices for plastics. Black and/or brown jigs are hard to beat as well. I'm sure there are a few that live closer and fish the lake more than I do who can dial you in a little better, but you cant go wrong with the colors above. My .02

Thanks Jim! Whenever your ready ill get rolling on things. Also all of my stick baits are now available in Medium or super soft, I just havent posted it on the web page yet because of my tendency to avoid work of any kind!!!

BassAddict said:
Thanks Jim! Whenever your ready ill get rolling on things. Also all of my stick baits are now available in Medium or super soft, I just havent posted it on the web page yet because of my tendency to avoid work of any kind!!!

You are good at what you do! =P~

Latest posts