Tinboats.NET - 1 year ago today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12.gif

Jim

I am curious, how did this start? Where you just sitting around a year ago at 6:00 and said , "I think I want to start a revolution" The BAM at 8 here we are.

Careful esquired, I've been watching you :D (and I beat you in trivia today :p )

Can't make the chat room, but difinately join you all with a toast at 8:00..

AnAngler said:
Jim

I am curious, how did this start? Where you just sitting around a year ago at 6:00 and said , "I think I want to start a revolution" The BAM at 8 here we are.

Actaully, I installed it, deleted it, reinstalled it, tried a different forum software.....anxiety up the wazoo. I wanted certain things that I liked about each forum combined into one.

An example....I hate scrolling left and right on a forum....HATE IT!
When I set my IE up I dont want to expand or contract to each different thread. That is not built in, So I had to find a custom PHP Expert to do a ton of modifications. Attachments was a mod, forum width is a mod, spam blockers were a mod. The color changes were a mod, Picture resize was a mod (notice how the pics shrink when the page is done loading?) The advertising banner was a mod (I hate it). Then tying it to a home page, gallery, and Chat......
I like where it is, but I like change too..keeps it interesting.

I wish this site was up 3 years ago when I was putting decks and a trolling motor in my little alum. boat! Then maybe it wouldn't have turned out to be a floating disgrace!

Congrats on the 1st year Jim

Dont comment, dont comment bassaddict or ill be doomed to catching dinks the rest of my life for spreading bad karma............................ Oh what the heack im doomed anyway, CRIKIES ESQUIRED!!!!! THATS THE BEST PIC OF YOU YET LOL!!

BassAddict said:
Dont comment, dont comment bassaddict or ill be doomed to catching dinks the rest of my life for spreading bad karma............................ Oh what the heack im doomed anyway, CRIKIES ESQUIRED!!!!! THATS THE BEST PIC OF YOU YET LOL!!

I am actually much more pretty in person, but thanks :p

esquired said:
BassAddict said:

I am actually much more pretty in person, but thanks :p

Yea thats the story i tell people too :roll:

Latest posts