Fishing lure in beer!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been doing a little experimenting myself - and I'll let y'all in on a little secret I use on my plastic worms, lizards, etc - WD 40. Don't know why, I used to use it for catfishing, but dang if I haven't caught a lot of bass off it this year

haven't seen the lure from the beer can yet, however I have made a backpack stove from beer cans. heres a link to a Fosters beer can stove.
https://www.instructables.com/id/4-34-oz-Ultra-light-Backpacking-Kitchen-video-de/

How are you gonna catch fish with them if they are in a box? I have one but haven't used it much. Thought about using it for spring Coho, but never got around to trying it. Summer and fall Kings would destroy it.

they must have changed the widget
Widget_Guiness.jpg

I thought the article said it was in a bottle, not can. Can't get the link to load right now... my...................computer................is................being.................s............l..........o..........w............

Latest posts