Time for yall to confess....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what type of vehicle do you drive

• Chevrolet

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Ford

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Dodge

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Honda

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nissan

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lexas

• volkswagon

• daewoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some other jap car

• mercedes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bi-cycle

• BMW

• Total voters
I've actually got 2 vehicles...

1 - 1998 Honda Accord EX with 357,542 miles as of this morning (only thing I've done to it was rebuild the transmission a year ago at 319,000 miles. (and I still get 26mpg city/30mph hwy)

2 - 1999 Chevy Z71 with 257,000 miles, but I just got it and I'm about to trade my Dad it for a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4. He can use it more than me since all I use them for is to pull the boat.

I have two vehicles which my wife and I split time between...

-2004 Chevy Suburban
-2005 Volkswagon Passat

I dont wanna brag, but check out my sweet ride!

tricycle-red-side-view-600-pixel.jpg

if you were a kid riding that around down here (or the boys riding the girls pink bikes) I would roll down my window and yell "Hey! That's my bike!"... it's amazing how fast these kids here can pedal thinking your coming after them

Jim said:
BA,
I especially like the grocery holder. :LOL2:

You can put the new dog you got in there, and the two of you could go fishing down the creek. :LOL2:

Thats my chicks seat, mama says once i get my bell and my CUSTOM handle bar streamers installed they will be knocking down my door!!!!!!

Well the wife has a Ford Exploer and I am currently driving a Kia Sorento "had too at a time of need" Also have between the two of us 4 Honda Motorcycles and 1 Suzuki. Know that is a lot of bikes for two people but.....

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
BA,

You can put the new dog you got in there, and the two of you could go fishing down the creek. :LOL2:

Thats my chicks seat, mama says once i get my bell and my CUSTOM handle bar streamers installed they will be knocking down my door!!!!!!

don't forget to put baseball cards (the most valuable ones you can find) in the wheel spokes - then you'll be blingin

russ010 said:
BassAddict said:
Jim said:
BA,

don't forget to put baseball cards (the most valuable ones you can find) in the wheel spokes - then you'll be blingin

LMAO!! this ones pretty cool!

sammy_stewart.jpg

I have three.. GMC was not on the list, so I voted Chevy as my primary

2009 GMC Yukon Denali XL - 6.2 liter V8 - 1200 miles on it
2007 Ford Explorer V8 ( for sale ) 23,560 miles on it
2007 BMW X5 ( my wife mainly drives this one ) 32,000 miles on it

I normally drive my Saturn SL1 that I bought for $1 buck. Yes you can find a deal if you look hard enough. :p

But the tow vehicle is my Dodge Caravan, so that got the vote.

Will

lol

sorry about the poor poll fellers it just pop'd in my head and i was trying to hurry this morning

i drive a 05 Silverado short bed

the old lady has a lifted 00 yota tacoma

sweet ride b/a i bet the granny's are chasin you down in that rig :mrgreen:

I have a sweet custom Chevy Fish Van

No headliner
Manual everything
Broken rear lock
BUT

It tows the boat and has rod holders for 9 rods in the inside space were the headliner used to be

Oh yeah - and a stroker 383 motor injected [-X [-X [-X

Latest posts