Any Pro Staff members here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am for Tailwalker Lures. Awesome football head jigs, and spook type baits.

https://www.tailwalkerfishinglures.com

For the doubters :)
https://tailwalk.ipower.com//2007/rb.html

I get a lot of free lures, clothes and other items from companies... but not a member of staff

Captain Ahab said:
I am for ......................................... JDBaits

he is a mean boss BTW

Another outburst like that and I will be forced to kick it up a notch!!!!
table2eg5.gif

I think we need a Tinboats.net Pro Staff...

I tried to start one with my other boat (Tinboat Decals)... and now Tyler is carrying it on because they are still on there

Ok, where do I get some of those "Tinboats.net" stickers???? Would like to get some of those here....

By the way Master Chief, What is your rate?

river_wolf said:
Ok, where do I get some of those "Tinboats.net" stickers???? Would like to get some of those here....

x2 - I could cover up the 'RUT' sticker that the previous owner applied to the boat. It really sets it apart now!

Owning your own fishing related company/service is an easy way to say you're sponsored! I'm working with iguanagraphics to have a 20" long decal made to fit on the front of my boat...If I can ever get him a picture that's good enough to make a graphic out of. My camera is junk.

Matt

EM1 ret '06. Curious how many vets (and from what branches) there are here.
Hey, maybe I'll start that thread if it hasn't been done before. I'll have to do a search on it...

BYOB Fishing said:
Owning your own fishing related company/service is an easy way to say you're sponsored! I'm working with iguanagraphics to have a 20" long decal made to fit on the front of my boat...If I can ever get him a picture that's good enough to make a graphic out of. My camera is junk.

Matt

What kind of picture are you trying to take? I might be able to help you out a little bit maybe with the DEEEEP Diving sexy shad you sent me

russ010 said:
What kind of picture are you trying to take? I might be able to help you out a little bit maybe with the DEEEEP Diving sexy shad you sent me

He just asked if I could take them in a higher resolution. I'm not sure how high my camera goes.

If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of shots with it, that would be GREAT!!

BTW, how deep does that crank go?? I haven't fished with mine yet.

Thanks!

Matt

Latest posts