Grizzly grip question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrax

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm redoing my duracraft 2060. I'm wanting to install something like grizzly grip, durabak, or something like that, Or maybe hydro-turf. My question is to those who have installed these kind of liners:
What kind of longevity can I expect from these products?
How long ago did you install?
How do they feel on bare feet in the summer?
How do they stand up to regular use?

Any help is appreciated
Andrew

I just ordered some Grizzly Grip. As soon as it arrives and I get it installed I will be sure to let you know.

Thanks man, I'd like to know how hard it is to install, and how it holds up over time.

With the hydro turf, how is the wear and tear? Does it stay put? What about fading? If you drop something, does it gouge easily?

I really like the way it feels, and I'm sure my wife and baby will like not burning their butts. But am worried about longevity. They put it on duck boats, so it has to be tough right.
Thanks
Andrew

Only had it for about a year.

Once it's stuck....it's stuck. Doesn't absorb stains. I've put lots of blood and fine river mud on it...washes right out at the car wash.

What doesn't fade over time? Nothing that I know of..... The good thing about hydroturf is that the color runs right through the product, so even as it wears over the years, the color is still there.

It's pretty tough stuff. Visit the website and get them to send you free samples.

Latest posts