1960's SeaKing Upgrades

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt. Stiglitz

Reaction score
Since I have an Electric start 1989 E15ECEC Evinrude, and have a battery to run the stereo and lights why not stick an electric bilge pump in the boat........I also added a Solas Aluminum 3 blades 8.5 inch diameter 9 inch pitch Right rotation, prop just to have an extra one and I think the boat is faster with it. I will have to GPS both to be sure but I think the Solis is faster than the stock Evinrude prop. Remember this is what mine started out as: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15880
3p13o03l05V25W45U1a9d13a8a204c3c9151c.jpg

Took the new puppy to Saguaro Lake yesterday. Didn't get to try out the bilge even with a wet dog......Not enough to even wet the bottom of the boat. Best I could get out of it yesterday was about 22 mph because of the crazy wind! The three gallon gas tank is under the middle seat, the small battery is under the left rear storage area and I have room for lots of extra gas, oil and anchor up under the bow. The right storage area hold the extra seat pedestal, fire extinguisher, gas funnel rods and other stuff. Under the rear deck is room for life vests, tacklebox and electical connections.
DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN8154.jpg

DSCN9567.jpg

Latest posts