13 foot sears gamefisher 32 inches at bottom need help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss54

Reaction score
I have a 13 foot sears gamefisher it is 32 inches at the bottom how can I make it more sturdy it's all I have I have a 6 month baby boy it's my first child and I don't have a lot of extra money to buy a new boat. We'll my boat has a 7.5 merc on it and I have heard of people using 6 inch pvc pipe on the sides and I have heard about pods on the back. It's my duck boat please help

welcome to the pond . I think the 6" pvc will be very expensive unless you have someone give you pipe and fittings .I think pods might be expensive as well . a friend of mine had one of those when we were kids .... it was so unstable he flipped it , his gun and a friends gun and shell boxes went to the bottom. he cut grass one summer and bought a 14x48 whole lot more stable . That thing' s gotta be pretty fast with a 7.5 on it .

You can look at my topic 10' Jon Boat Bassin' I made outriggers for around $60. It helps if you can weld a little. They aren't completely finished, but it might give you an idea.

Latest posts