I keep feeling like I'm not making any progress but I know that little by little this old goat is doing something. Especially since I'm out the every day working on it.
The past couple days I've made new transom corner braces and a new bow top brace. Tomorrow I hope to have those all riveted in place.
Today I also got new SS U-bolts in place on the transom for tie-downs to the trailer. (Pic to follow)
Also as soon as I can come up with a 1 3/8" hole saw I'll be able to get the Aft anchor pole light mount installed.
That wouldn't fit on the old beat up corner brackets, so... in come the new bigger ones I made from an old aluminum street sign. (Along with the new bow brace).
(Sure wish I had A bending brake though).
I hate having to live off of a disability pension, but the up side is I have somthing to do that I love doing. I just have to wait longer for the $$$ to come in and scrounge more
little by little this boat is getting there. Pushing hard to be fishing in her by spring.