Unknown 10ft jon boat project!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FisherMike

Reaction score
So i picked up this boat the other day for a great deal with trailer+motor. So i decided to pressure wash it really good and found a HIN plate with a number on it. The boat is registered but not with that number. So my question is, does anyone know what company MY hin is from? Also, before/after pictures! I didn't expect that color to come through.

HIN- LWNG0856M75D-10LJ

Attachments

• 0308181732_LI.jpg
    0308181732_LI.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,240
The manufacturer identification code (MIC) of your craft identification number (CIN or HIN) is LWN. This MIC (LWN) stands for the company name Lowe Industries which is currently Out of Business. This boat manufacturer has other company names (LWN sometimes goes by these name(s) Carl A Lowe Industries, Inc, , , or .

You should probably make that old HIN redisappear.
Move along, nothing to see here. lol
1ab4dc0a2ad81503f2f3e79e043c5645.gif

samuelh1987 said:
The manufacturer identification code (MIC) of your craft identification number (CIN or HIN) is LWN. This MIC (LWN) stands for the company name Lowe Industries which is currently Out of Business. This boat manufacturer has other company names (LWN sometimes goes by these name(s) Carl A Lowe Industries, Inc, , , or .

Thank you for the info! ill keep this in mind for the future!