(First Cast) 1984 Lund Predator

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WindyCity15

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking on the boards for the past couple of months and finally got around to joining. Checking out the pics and reading all of the posts has been awesome! I recently purchased (for $500, a good price in my neck of the woods) a 1984 16ft Lund Predator w/trailer. The floor needs to be replaced and I plan on making some modifications as well. Please feel free to throw some advice my way as I am open to all of it. I plan on posting pics of my progress so that I too can contribute. Thanks again to everyone that contributes on here and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Weldorthemagnificent said:
Man you stole that boat! Post pics

I know! When I saw it posted for sale I was all over it. I plan on cleaning it out this weekend and hopefully posting some pics.
Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

I answered your private message. Sorry it took so long - don't check in here as often as I did when working on my project. Keep us posted on your progress! Have fun with it...

wmrmurphy said:
I answered your private message. Sorry it took so long - don't check in here as often as I did when working on my project. Keep us posted on your progress! Have fun with it...

Thanks for your response! I started cleaning out the boat this past weekend (hope to post pics soon) there is a lot of water under the floor running right down the middle. Hopefully I can pull up the old floor this weekend and get a better idea of what I am dealing with.

Your boat looks like a great project. I started with a '81 Lund Pike very similar boats.

Here is a like to my project, to give you some ideas....

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43801&p=441380&hilit=life+of+81+lund#p441380

Have fun...

Latest posts