1989 Spectrum 17' Center console Deep V

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kochy

Reaction score
Last year I bought this center console spectrum from a local auction near me, It ended up needing a motor since the head was cracked on the original force motor. I bought another boat with a good motor and swapped that on to this one. Now has any body ever came across a spectrum center console like this before? I've been doing some research trying to find some other ones to see lay outs and see what all people have done to them and can't find anything, all I see is the standard speed boat style spectrums with the side consoles and glass windshield door in the center.

This winter I plan to do a few things to it, like replace the rear floor as it is not rotten but the plywood snapped, replace the carpet on the front deck, put some paint on it, as well as fix the bunk boards on the trailer, I already rewired the trailer a month or two ago so that portion is good to go.

9012ly.jpg

2m7dtfp.jpg

More updates to come

They look right side up to me but can you get any farther away? Lol. Look like Google earth pics! Anyway, should make a cool boat.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Anyone else see that huge fish jumping in the background about 2/3 of the way across the lake?

Latest posts