February 2011 Member monthly giveaway - Winner Brine!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please Read this before going forward: Monthly Giveaway Rules <---Click here!
If you do not follow the rules, You will not get the prize. Please don't make me feel bad. :LOL2:

Rules:
Read the Rules above!
Contest Starts Today and ends on Feb 7, 2011.
If you made at least 4 posts in January 2011 your'e eligible.

Moderators & Advertisers, you can get in on these contests too. They are not rigged, I swear.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org https://www.random.org/
All you need to do is reply here ONCE with the word IN. It will go by the order you respond in.

This month I am giving away a bait that I think has been the "talk of the town". I am not sure what makes this bait so special, but when I see allot of talk about something, of course I get curious. So when I was down at the local BassPro I scored two of them. One for me and one for you! :LOL2:

This months winner will receive a Koppers Live target Hollow Body Frog! The bait looks killer, it is highly detailed and supposedly is going to be the hollow body frog that all the rest will be compared to. Do you buy the hype? Who knows, who cares. It does look awesome! :LOL2:

The winner will have a choice between the yellow color or a brown/black color. I couldnt decide which one to keep so you can decide for me.
https://www.livetargetlures.com/products/frog_hollow.php

Disclaimer: All things can change because!

kf_soft_yellow.jpg

Attachments

• fh-panel_finishes.jpg
    fh-panel_finishes.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,764
In...

they are getting all the rage because the body is molded with legs in the body, so it's pushes water out a little differently than the regular hollow body frogs... and they are killer (I've got about 10 of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts