albino moose

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Check out these awesome pics of an albino moose!
This is just outside of Ft St John. Imagine seeing this in hunting season! I know I couldnt shoot it. Bad karma!

Attachments

• ATT00006.jpg
    ATT00006.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6,304
  • ATT00007.jpg
    ATT00007.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6,305
They've had discussions about shooting an albino animal in Field and Stream. If it was legal to shoot it, I wouldn't hesitate. It would make a cool mount. Some states outlaw killing albino deer.

FishinsMyLife317 said:
They've had discussions about shooting an albino animal in Field and Stream. If it was legal to shoot it, I wouldn't hesitate. It would make a cool mount. Some states outlaw killing albino deer.

Me too! :D

I would never shoot one, I don't like mounts either, only antlers. Dump some bleach on a normal deer or whatever you mount, and you got an albino.

I never saw an albino moose. Pretty neat pictures. Here's an article I read the other day on ESPN Outdoors. It's a pretty good read. The guy questions himself on whether to shoot the Deer or not. I personally would probably let him walk. I wouldn't criticize anyone who would take him.

https://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/news/story?id=3197782

bcritch said:
I never saw an albino moose. Pretty neat pictures. Here's an article I read the other day on ESPN Outdoors. It's a pretty good read. The guy questions himself on whether to shoot the Deer or not. I personally would probably let him walk. I wouldn't criticize anyone who would take him.

https://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/news/story?id=3197782

cool story! :D

we don't have moose down here in the South.
but - we do have ALBINO ALLIGATORS !!!
Albino Gator.jpg
hatchlings.jpg

the albino gators do not last long in the wild as they are quickly
snatched up by predators. When found in the wild,
they are captured and placed in zoos or other public attractions.

next time you make the trip to Disney in Orlando,
stop by Gatorland to see them..... also, 20 foot PYTHONS !!

and yes, it is real - not painted.

DaleH said:
Jim said:
I heard that someone shot another albino Moose this year. Anyone have any info or was it baloney?
It wasn’t baloney ... it was VENISON!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get it? Moose are in the deer family ...
Venison balogna is actually quite good.

Latest posts